Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Now, officially--

NaNoWriMo doesn't start until November. So I'm not going to actually start writing. If you bend the rules the contest isn't fun.

However, I will have to produce 1, 666 words per day to make the 50,000 word goal. So I'm thinking November's going to be a bit crazy, and it might be a good idea to start work on this blog now, rather than then. Squeezing an extra 200 words out for a blog entry is going to be chancy on any given day in November.

Plus I'm feeling chatty, and we all know how that goes.

Anyway, the next few entries will be about prepping for NaNoWriMo, and we should all be excited for that:

-stock of gourmet tea (Alinka's, but check)
-a few hundred notebooks, in case I should feel like doing "real" writing (check)
-blue gel pen stolen from the Anthropology office (they have the best pens) (check)
-very empty blog (check)
- outline of novel (working on it)

I think we're well on our way. ^.^

-jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home